Planning First birthday of my baby

I am waiting for one of the most important event in this year, is his first birthday, and I am planning everything except the cake this will do my lovely husband , he likes creamy cake so I won’t interfere, besides I am planning to do it in my house, I was looking for ideas… almost 3 months
So finally I will do with my knowledge a party theme balloons, specific theme is winnie pooh in the forest, something like that I will start for do the name in tecnopor( because nothing will give more pleasure to do with my own hands), so I look here in noida for the models of alphabet . but I couldn’t find, so I download from this page:
http://cathycreatif.free.fr/modeles.php?param=modeles/alphabets_et_chiffres/alphabets, this is in French but is easy to understand, still I am little confuse what model use, plain or with Winnie?, in these days I will select that.


For another hand here is another page where you can get great ideas for the party like the game for example, or what to do ….

http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_babys_first_birthday.htm.

For decoration, I take the balloons theme because is the most easy, and who children don’t like it, besides my baby is newly, jeje so no friends, otherwise papi and mami friends, with children of course but little elder, so I have to manage this difference of age, not always we have the same situation. I will try my best..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments

Cursores Gratis Myspace Layouts MySpace Comentarios